ENERGY EFFICIENT HOMES
SMART HOME BUILDING THAT SAVES YOU... AND THE PLANET
Purchasing a home from Hunt Homes means you are working with a leader in building energy-efficient homes. Our homes take efficiency to the next level, with features throughout the home that contribute to higher levels of energy efficiency.
There are the seven main features of a truly energy efficient home:
- More insulation in the walls and attic
- High-performance, energy-efficient windows
- Sealing of the exterior walls to minimize drafts
- High-efficiency heating and cooling equipment with the ducts sealed to prevent air leakage
- Energy-efficient products like appliances and lighting
- Independent testing to ensure the home is ENERGY STAR qualified
- Drain water heat recovery. Its free energy from water going down the drain.
- Programmable theromostats
- House wrap
- LED light bulbs
Hunt Homes offers you Energy Efficient Choices that will SAVE you money!
- Tankless water heaters
- ENERGY STAR qualified appliances
- ENERGY STAR qualified light fixtures
- Higher SEER air conditioners
- Higher-efficiency furnaces
- Insulated garage doors
- Higher-rated insulation in exterior walls and attics,
plus, insulation for interior walls/floors
- ENERGY STAR qualified ceiling fans
- Light dimmer switches
Indoor air quality
We care about the air you breathe. The average person spends well over 2000 hours a year inside their home. We want that air to be healthy for you. We offer the following options at Hunt Homes to make your indoor air cleaner and healthier.
- Energy efficient air filtration systems
- Central vacuums to keep dust outside
- Whole-house water purification and/or softener systems
- Under-the-sink water filtration systems
- Direct-vent fireplaces and appliances
- Bathroom exhaust fans
- Mold-resistant carpet pads
- Fresh air exchange vents
- Gas and electric fireplaces
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Hepa air cleaners
YOUR HOME TEAM
Fran Wicklum, Broker
Jean Twynstra, Sales Rep.
Century 21 Heritage House Ltd.
Phone: (519) 535-2380
Phone: (519) 532-1963
P.O. Box 20145